2018 class sessions begin January 11
All classes are located at La Vida Dance Studio 1417 Cornwall Avenue Bellingham, WA
$70 for a 6-week series or $15 drop-in rate
Beginning Bellydance: Datura Style™
If you are brand new to bellydance or have a year or less bellydance experience, this class is for you! We will go over basic arm and foot patterns, zils, isolations, traveling steps and more! I love this dance style and am excited to share it with you.
Datura Style™ Bellydance: Beyond Basics
This class is for dancers with a year or more bellydance training. We will work on Datura Style™ basics, as well as studies and combinations with zils. We will use what we learn in group improvisation. Come with a willingness to be challenged and to dig deep into dance!
What to Bring/Dance class Essentials: All classes
- Stretchy or loose clothing you can move and sweat in
- Clothing layers for warm up/cool down
- A water bottle
- A beginners mind
- Zils (I have a few loaner sets but please bring your own if you have them)
- A yoga mat (optional, the studio has a few to borrow)
- A hip scarf or belt (optional)