New class sessions begin May 31, 2018
All classes are located at La Vida Dance Studio 1417 Cornwall Avenue Bellingham, WA
$70 for a 6-week series or $15 drop-in rate. Sessions run Thursday evenings from May 31 - July 12
NO CLASS July 7, 2018
Datura Style™ Technique
This class will focus on one or more Datura studies. The studies are compact technique practices that focus on isolations, counts, zils, and foot and arm placement. This class is an open level class and can benefit any level of dancer, however come prepared for a fun challenge!
Datura Style™ Bellydance: Beyond Basics
This class is for dancers with a year or more bellydance training. We will work on Datura Style™ combos, zils, and group improvisation. Come with a willingness to be challenged and to dig deep into dance!
What to Bring/Dance class Essentials: All classes
- Stretchy or loose clothing you can move and sweat in
- Clothing layers for warm up/cool down
- A water bottle
- A beginners mind
- Zils (I have a few loaner sets but please bring your own if you have them)
- A yoga mat (optional, the studio has a few to borrow)
- A hip scarf or belt (optional)